DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thailand in 4K - using a mavic pro

rikk08

Reactions
A short video with some of the best shots I captured during a month travelling around Thailand. Watch in 4K. Drone shots only, editing another travel video in HD which will cotain more camera shots. Enjoy!

Indeed love the 2.08, but i do also like the color grading. care to share some of your settings ?

Indeed love the 2.08, but i do also like the color grading. care to share some of your settings ?
Thanks :) sure thing. I usually shoot in D-LOG with nd filters to try and keep iso always @ 100. Sharpness is always at +1 and for contrast and saturation they're usually around -1 or -2. I also never leave my white balance on auto and I color graded everything in Adobe Premiere Pro.

Reactions: Johann-Mavic
I will be in Thailand for a month in June. Was going to take my Mavic Pro but have been reading up on the regulation for registering drones in Thailand and they seem very onerous. What was your experience?

I will be in Thailand for a month in June. Was going to take my Mavic Pro but have been reading up on the regulation for registering drones in Thailand and they seem very onerous. What was your experience?
I applied for a permit before I went to Thailand as I was reading how difficult it is and it took about 3 weeks to receive mine. If you tried to apply asap you should at least receive an official document from the CAAT saying that your permit is received and being processed. Now it's taking up to 2 months or longer for the permit to get issued but with that document you might still be able to fly in areas where there aren't any people around. I wouldn't risk flying without a permit or this document at least as if you get caught there are huge fines and even a possibility of going to jail. Company I applied with is called 'drone thai insurance', costed me a bit more than directly through CAAT but they took care of everything for me. I was about 150-200eur for the permit + insurance. Goodluck!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast