DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thank you thread - Sar104, Meta4 and Thunderdrones are my heros

Jackcutrone

Reactions
I think we all ought to give a big shout out to these guys. Sar104 and Meta4 spend a lot of time teaching people how to upload their flight logs and then even more time analyzing data. I have seen many threads in which they have helped people locate lost drones. Thunderdrones has a repair service (which thankfully I haven't had to use) but instead of just telling people to send him their drones so he can make money, he always gives free advice about how to do repairs to those in need.

These kind of unselfish members should be recognized. A big, big thumbs up to them. Thumbswayup

I think we all ought to give a big shout out to these guys. Sar104 and Meta4 spend a lot of time teaching people how to upload their flight logs and then even more time analyzing data. I have seen many threads in which they have helped people locate lost drones. Thunderdrones has a repair service (which thankfully I haven't had to use) but instead of just telling people to send him their drones so he can make money, he always gives free advice about how to do repairs to those in need.

These kind of unselfish members should be recognized. A big, big thumbs up to them. Thumbswayup
Well said!

I don't know about heros, but they are definitely quality people and I appreciate all they have done for our group.
i will second that

Not to take anything away from the services those mentioned above have provided this community, but in the short time I have been a member here I believe MSINGER should also be included in that group.

Not sure if I replied to this one yet, but thank you @Jackcutrone for this thread.

Reactions: charliesRig
How do you like your new M2P? Have you flown it yet?

The evening I got it I flew after updating the aircraft, controller and all the batteries. A quick 5 minute flight just the controller (no monitor). The weather hasn't been cooperating since. Thanks again for hooking me up. And I want to thank MSINGER for pointing us new M2 users to the Mavic Help site.

Getting Started with Your DJI Mavic | Mavic Help

Reactions: charliesRig
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J