DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks for the good times!

• Thread starter Deleted member 91193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 91193

Just wanted to thank those of you that have helped me along the way. I have been dealing with the attempted suicide of my daughter who has now been moved to the ICU. My apologies to those of you who I offended or lashed out at, it was not intentional but it doesnt matter I shouldnt have done it. I am going to just close up shop.

• Wow
Reactions: Shon
Just wanted to thank those of you that have helped me along the way. I have been dealing with the attempted suicide of my daughter who has now been moved to the ICU. My apologies to those of you who I offended or lashed out at, it was not intentional but it doesnt matter I shouldnt have done it. I am going to just close up shop.

Sorry to hear about your daughter.

Reactions: Simmo and tleedom
Take care and hope for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Reactions: Former Member

Sorry to hear! Best wishes Frankie!

Reactions: tleedom
Sometimes our priorities change. And some of the problems we perceive are not really problems at all.
All the best

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J