DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thanks for the good times!

• Thread starter Deleted member 91193
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 91193

Just wanted to thank those of you that have helped me along the way. I have been dealing with the attempted suicide of my daughter who has now been moved to the ICU. My apologies to those of you who I offended or lashed out at, it was not intentional but it doesnt matter I shouldnt have done it. I am going to just close up shop.

• Wow
Reactions: Shon
Just wanted to thank those of you that have helped me along the way. I have been dealing with the attempted suicide of my daughter who has now been moved to the ICU. My apologies to those of you who I offended or lashed out at, it was not intentional but it doesnt matter I shouldnt have done it. I am going to just close up shop.

Sorry to hear about your daughter.

Reactions: Simmo and tleedom
Take care and hope for a speedy recovery for your daughter.

Reactions: Former Member

Sorry to hear! Best wishes Frankie!

Reactions: tleedom
Sometimes our priorities change. And some of the problems we perceive are not really problems at all.
All the best

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenjiekun