DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The 2017 Mavic Pro Darwin Award Canidates Are:

Robbyg

Reactions
I think we need a thread for this.

Presenting the first candidate of 2017 and thanking him for being honest enough to load it onto YouTube.

I wont give anything away but I give him Props (Pun Intended) for bravery. At the 3 Min mark I would have been hauling my butt back to the vehicle.

This is now my new ALL TIME favorite Mavic video! I also love how he disregards the freaking rubber hose noose within the house.

Saw this last night. He lives a few miles away from me..I was gonna do a recovery mission on those props and film it (parody video). I'd fly my MP out there but it's definitely within the Denver Int'l Airport airspace.

Reactions: Robbyg
This is now my new ALL TIME favorite Mavic video! I also love how he disregards the freaking rubber hose noose within the house.

LOL Yes and then the fairly freshly looking used Mattress. So now lets just go and check out the next room and see if the Axe wielding madman is in there :D

Reactions: ISLANDER
Ummm 3 min mark noose! I'm out, WTF. Did not seem to phase him.

- Sport Mode addict, ride the wind!
Yes ..very disturbing video. this should be the poster
board for why THIS guy should not ever be allowed to
buy a drone, let lone to FLY ONE!!
Hits 2 trees within 10 min.....then totally clueless about
the soon to be suicide that was or did happen.....WTF

Reactions: _milo_
So come on you're going to bury your props in the middle of a field that's littering. I don't think we as a hobbyist want to be known for this. He should go back out to the field and get his darn garbage, just like camping or hunting or fishing you don't leave anything behind.

That isn't a noose, it's a foothold in the hose... you climb up onto the bricks, then use the hose to get through the hole in the floor to the next level. And I don't think an axe welding madman sleeps there, looks more likely that it's a junkie pad, I'd wear some mighty thick boots walking in that area.

Reactions: halley
That isn't a noose, it's a foothold in the hose... you climb up onto the bricks, then use the hose to get through the hole in the floor to the next level. And I don't think an axe welding madman sleeps there, looks more likely that it's a junkie pad, I'd wear some mighty thick boots walking in that area.

Are you willing to spend the night in there to confirm your theory :)

I'll say it again. Stupidity is a genetic thing. You have it or you don't.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa