DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 The beauty of Cape Town

Julius Danziger

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Cape Town is a beautiful city and especially on a clear day the site of the city with Table Mountain in the background is spectacular.Yesterday was a clear day which allowed me to fly the drone high up and not be troubled by the Southeaster wind which can be a problemView attachment 159284

Attachments

• cape town for mavic.jpg
    925.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
What a shot. Beautiful City. Loved my visits there including a month long rugby tour in 1973!!!

Cape Town is a beautiful city and especially on a clear day the site of the city with Table Mountain in the background is spectacular.Yesterday was a clear day which allowed me to fly the drone high up and not be troubled by the Southeaster wind which can be a problemView attachment 159284
Beautiful shot! I've been there several times, including the cable car ride to the top of Table Mountain, Robbin Island, etc. It is hard to take a bad shot of this! So gorgeous.

Dale
Miami

Stunning shot. I was going to hire a Huey chopper (with open doors) to get a similar shot in ~2017. But either the chopper was away on fire duty, or the weather was not kind. Will use my drone next time I'm out there.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester