DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 The Mystery Towers! Moab UT, Amazing Drone Footage & Edit, Gauraunteed!

Karlewski

Reactions
This Adventure was one of the Best and Scariest Locations I have ever flown in & one of the most Treacherous. Flying from deep narrow canyons has MANY risks, lose of satellite connections by the drone & the RC unit, it is very easy to loose LOS and radio contact QUICK to name a few and that's just the drone operator issues, simply getting to these locations was a whole new challenge, especially in the icy deep canyons mid winter. Thankfully it all went without a hitch. . . and the experience was unforgettable. The joy of editing such footage was quite rewarding as well!
Enjoy My Brothers!

The best videos are a little bit to short , there were some stellar shots, and I wanted to see more, Great to see the Drone handling those obstacles so well.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

This Adventure was one of the Best and Scariest Locations I have ever flown in & one of the most Treacherous. Flying from deep narrow canyons has MANY risks, lose of satellite connections by the drone & the RC unit, it is very easy to loose LOS and radio contact QUICK to name a few and that's just the drone operator issues, simply getting to these locations was a whole new challenge, especially in the icy deep canyons mid winter. Thankfully it all went without a hitch. . . and the experience was unforgettable. The joy of editing such footage was quite rewarding as well!
Enjoy My Brothers!
Great work Amigo. Spent a lot of time in those canyons, but not with a drone. A pleasure to see things from above. Must go back with my flying machines. A hundred mile radius of Moab presents numerous non-federal opportunities, though the clock is ticking down for me (smile). Look forward to more of your videos.

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

Thank you guys,
I just can't believe this place is so unknown for the level of beauty there but, I have to say, seeing the drone footage while flying and even more so once home was a huge part of the experience. Those canyons are soo deep it's hard to see all but the tops of many of the towers and they are amazing. I have one more video to put out from the trip and you'll see several more very cool ones, there was one in particular the was Crazy narrow almost like a pencil.

Phantomrain I think leaving the audience wanting more is a good thing, in general. I believe there is no perfect balance, there's always some one who wants more of this and less of that so I aim for showing a bit less to keep even the most jaded entertained. There's also the huge edit effort to cut out all the rough stuff and work with the music. . . No real way to please all but, I will do more a bit slower in the next and it will be cool. Thanks for joining me! I do appreciate the feedback

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimwinter