DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The update is here

I fired mine up this morning. I have the Mini 4 and it said I have a FW update, I didn't do it, just went to fly and everything worked like usually.. In in Ks. so IDK. I'll have to see what it does tomorrow.

Reactions: Lone Wolf 58
I suspect that DJI very quietly abandoned their quest for location information. I am pretty sure it will be back soon but I think they wanted to kill all this bad press and try to get sales of the Spark moving. When has DJI released a new item and it has not been sold out within 24 hours? It's been three days and you can still preorder a Spark! I think they even moved the shipping date up to June 15th.

BTW I still think the GEO lock down code is still in the latest update. It's just that they have not made you agree to a new TOS agreement yet, which means they most likely cannot activate it in any country other than China.

Rob

Reactions: Blades
Very possible. I think DJI is just more concerned about moving units than having great customer service. Great products to have such bad customer service. I'm so sick of them and wish someone in the us or somewhere could compete and blow them out of the water.

Reactions: Blades and ablack
So just got back from flying both MP and P4P after update didn't notice any difference the flight was smooth. Will go out later to another location to test it there as well.

Reactions: ceirsik
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sound