DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Thermal images converter

Fingers crossed :)
Hi JonPak,
I'm afraid that the FLIR conversion you are looking for is not possible, that's because you need to emulate a FLIR camera for the ATLAS SDK of FLIR to function and there are many thousands of lines of code to write/debug that unfortunately I don't have the time/resources/money to accomplish.

that's very unfortunate, because I know how much FLIR format is used in the industry, but at the same time i also know that many are going back to TIFF format because it is more compatible with a lot of softwares and it is not closed source.

Unfortunately since it is not a very requested feature, I cannot assure you that I will be able to accomplish this in the near future, I'm working also on other Computer vision projects and LLMs projects as well as studying and having a full time job, so I hope you understand that alone I'm not able to do that now.

But of course if someone is interested in the conversion from tiff to FLIR and vice versa and want's to use my code as a starting point, My github repo is open and anyone can contribute with a pull request.

Have a nice day!

Hi JonPak,
I'm afraid that the FLIR conversion you are looking for is not possible, that's because you need to emulate a FLIR camera for the ATLAS SDK of FLIR to function and there are many thousands of lines of code to write/debug that unfortunately I don't have the time/resources/money to accomplish.

that's very unfortunate, because I know how much FLIR format is used in the industry, but at the same time i also know that many are going back to TIFF format because it is more compatible with a lot of softwares and it is not closed source.

Unfortunately since it is not a very requested feature, I cannot assure you that I will be able to accomplish this in the near future, I'm working also on other Computer vision projects and LLMs projects as well as studying and having a full time job, so I hope you understand that alone I'm not able to do that now.

But of course if someone is interested in the conversion from tiff to FLIR and vice versa and want's to use my code as a starting point, My github repo is open and anyone can contribute with a pull request.

Have a nice day! Po

Hi JonPak,

Have a nice day!
Dear Miro,

No problem, thank you anyway for your efforts :)