DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Third day, first Panorama

Pondboy

Reactions
Managed to get my new MPP up in the sun yesterday and shoot some manual panorama shots and stitched them together in Elements 12.

My olive finca is in the dip in the foreground. The mountains at the back are the Els Ports Park and my village is on the far left.

Now to work out the best settings to improve the quality of the image.

Attachments

• Finca_Panorama1.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 65
Very nice. I have purchased ND filters and they help with composition.

Managed to get my new MPP up in the sun yesterday and shoot some manual panorama shots and stitched them together in Elements 12.

My olive finca is in the dip in the foreground. The mountains at the back are the Els Ports Park and my village is on the far left.

nice!!!

Well done mate!
Regarding settings:
  • Try to shoot in full manual mode to make sure that the white balance and exposure matches between all images
  • Shoot in RAW, these images contain a lot of information that will help you getting the best results with post processing
  • Put the camera in portrait mode; this way, the deformations in the picture due to the lens will have the least negative effects on the pictures.
  • As OP mentioned, use filters to get the best colors out, but be careful. Especially polarizing filters can ruin your shots if used incorrectly
There must be many more tips, but these are the ones that spring to mind.

BTW, quite envious that you have such a nice playground for the Mavic right on your doorstep! Thumbswayup

Reactions: Pondboy

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15