TexasRancher

Reactions
waited for the weekend and this is where I am at:

Trying to figure how to upload a dang pic

Attachments

• F5E0A96B-2BB5-4E2D-AF00-4830DBAA4C7A.png
    F5E0A96B-2BB5-4E2D-AF00-4830DBAA4C7A.png
    893.6 KB · Views: 123
Looking over the map in Sherwood, Arkansas for a cool place to fly, hoping the clouds burn off a tad. May just have to call it a bust.

Heh yea, may do it but the clouds are pretty thick. Not sure what I will see. Only had a drone for a week so do not want to mess up and lose it a week in:p

See attached photo of the weather. What would you do? Also would you leave the gimbal cover on?

Attachments

• 36F7C1C6-B01F-4A18-918A-FA43F2B23F35.jpeg
    36F7C1C6-B01F-4A18-918A-FA43F2B23F35.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
Heh yea, may do it but the clouds are pretty thick. Not sure what I will see. Only had a drone for a week so do not want to mess up and lose it a week in:p

See attached photo of the weather. What would you do? Also would you leave the gimbal cover on?
DO NOT LEAVE THE GIMBAL COVER ON - it blocks the intake screen right behind it and the ship will overheat. Even though it has a cooling fan it's a flow through design - intake behind gimbal, exhaust at rear legs.

Enjoy your Mavic.

Jake

Also, grab an app called "UAV Forecast". You can pay for the upgraded version, but I use the base (free) version. Great weather data.

Jake

DO NOT LEAVE THE GIMBAL COVER ON - it blocks the intake screen right behind it and the ship will overheat. Even though it has a cooling fan it's a flow through design - intake behind gimbal, exhaust at rear legs.

Enjoy your Mavic.

Jake
this can be mis-leading as you should say ''factory covers'',,their are ones that are designed to stay on.

Okay, was referring to the large clear plastic bubble that covers the camera, not the dark cover or the bracket that holds it still in the back.

Lol, well just got outside and I am actually only in a green area so I am good to go! Going to make a few maps on litchi and set it to fly those to be safe.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423