DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This happened.

I had the same experience with my Avata. They sent a new drone. I learned two things, the coverage is great and I need more time in the simulator. Just “going for it on manual” was not my best choice. Happy to hear you have a good experience too.

Thanks for sharing, and glad to see you got a brand new replacement drone. Enjoy safe and happy flying!

After 3 years of flying drones.

Are you suggesting that Refresh got you a brand new retail Mavic 3 drone with a new RC-N1 controller, new charger, and another battery? If so, that was clearly a mistake. Box should only contain a new drone without a battery, unless the battery was also destroyed in the crash. No controller or charger is ever replaced by Refresh.

I had the same experience with DJI. I had a DJI Spark that just decided to go on its own way in the world. I made a clam & a new spark showed. On a side note, 6 months later rancher down the road called me & said he found my drone. It’s had my information on it. after sitting out in the rainy weather for 6 months it still worked. I messaged DJI to see what needed to be done & they said use it. Now my grandsons have them & love flying them. The DJI refresh is well worth the coat.

I had the same experience with DJI. I had a DJI Spark that just decided to go on its own way in the world. I made a clam & a new spark showed. On a side note, 6 months later rancher down the road called me & said he found my drone. It’s had my information on it. after sitting out in the rainy weather for 6 months it still worked. I messaged DJI to see what needed to be done & they said use it. Now my grandsons have them & love flying them. The DJI refresh is well worth the coat.
Hat’s off for your honesty! 👍👍

Both bad news & good news in this post. No video however of the crash scenerio.

Both bad news & good news in this post. No video however of the crash scenerio.
It's also very misleading by the OP. See post #5 which hasn't been clarified by the OP. Refresh is great but you don't normally get anything other than a replacement drone only. Also unclear how he had a replacement within 3 days of his crash! Even under Express, you still have to first send the drone back, and only after receipt will they arrange to send back a replacement. Something is fishy here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kasperskyy