DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

this isn't good.. (paparazzi?! Around a prison?!?)

I wonder if someone is stupid enough to post it and incriminate themselves.

Reactions: JDawg
Question is who would have had access to the detailed information needed to even make that possible? Joe public usually doesn't know enough detailed information about a prisoners whereabouts to even attempt to do this. Sounds like someone had some inside help.

Question is who would have had access to the detailed information needed to even make that possible? Joe public usually doesn't know enough detailed information about a prisoners whereabouts to even attempt to do this. Sounds like someone had some inside help.

Naw, visitors or a staff member gave it away bu talking too much. But someone dumb enough to fly a drone to a prison belongs there as well.

I'm sure it was just a flyaway grocery bag ;)

I'm sure either someone from the prison slipped it out...Will be interesting to see if it get's published.

I wonder if someone is stupid enough to post it and incriminate themselves.

No need to post it themself, Profit can be gained with little risk, the bloke who took the picture simply needs to contact a newspaper who will pay him cold cash for the picture without requiring identification (they meet in a bar or leave the money in an agreed spot) and then the newspaper publishes the photo with the statement that it was sent to them anonymously and they never met the person....Ka-Ching

so whats wrong with a lock down in a prison?
no problem having the convicts locked up in there cells 24-7-365. as prison should be a place even they do not want to be. so as maybe a deterrent to doing crime.
far easier to control them if they are locked up in the cell. as opposed to freely walking around.
maybe have a drone fly over every prison each week all year long.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15