DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

This Mavic Operating Demo for your edification

AlanTheBeast

Reactions

(I like the dude, but ...)

Interestingly ...

Check it at 2:08 (where I thought the link would start....)

So I wonder if the FAA has been to visit ...

Yea probably faa has been eyeballin him, and he is with cnn now, so i think thats why lately he more concern about safety including with the way he boosted board around nyc with full helmets, lights, reflective vest etc..

He's been rebelling since he first started as a film maker, I remember watching his iPod viral vid all those many years ago.. he's come a long way and has created some amazing content but he most definitely does not follow rules and regulations.. he often openly admits breaking them during his talks. Gotta give it to the guy, he's smashed it against some serious odds and I love his attitude towards gear and all the ******** rules in today's modern society!

Yea probably faa has been eyeballin him, and he is with cnn now, so i think thats why lately he more concern about safety including with the way he boosted board around nyc with full helmets, lights, reflective vest etc..

I think you may be on to something wrt CNN. Lawyers.

Definitely worth a watch-- Casey puts a great VLOG together-- and everything is very light hearted 100% of the time..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EwaKrzyzanowska