DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Time to pack up!

twickers14

Reactions
Out on the Downs for a quick spin and the sky looked promising with very threatening black clouds off-set against a setting sun. Couple of pix showing a big rain front approaching and it has just dumped its contents on us. Drone down and safe! Trees well on the way to being leafless.0C54074F-B1BE-455D-ADED-643E95FE97A6.jpegB67F98D0-28ED-4D09-9C2F-210A9D3E7F7B.jpeg

Naaah, you want to let those down bursts get a bit closer, it adds excitment. lol.

@Yorkshire_Pud ,nice one water way to go ,glad to see it didnt dampen your spirits
hopefully, if the weather forecast is correct for here in Wales ,i should be able to get some air time in tomorrow ,fingers crossed (but not while i am flying););););););)

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Naaah, you want to let those down bursts get a bit closer, it adds excitment. lol.
You’re right of course. It seemed a long way away then it suddenly appeared imminent so thought I’d pack up and go though not before a small dog investigating my landing pad left paw marks all over it. Owner was nearby so discretion was applied rather than a swift leg movement!!

@Yorkshire_Pud ,nice one water way to go ,glad to see it didnt dampen your spirits
hopefully, if the weather forecast is correct for here in Wales ,i should be able to get some air time in tomorrow ,fingers crossed (but not while i am flying););););););)
Won’t be out tomorrow-will be glued to the telly for your boys v the All Blacks. Come on Wales!

Reactions: Tarmactripper
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc