DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Time Traveling Drone

Lets Fly

Reactions
Funny thing today, after flying and videoing, when I landed and shut down, a still photo was taken that I didn't remember taking.
When loading other photos I noticed it kept moving forward in order, so I checked the get info and the date on the photo was March 15th 2032 5:34 AM.
Anyone have that happen before? Mavic Air.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Funny thing today, after flying and videoing, when I landed and shut down, a still photo was taken that I didn't remember taking.
When loading other photos I noticed it kept moving forward in order, so I checked the get info and the date on the photo was March 15th 2032 5:34 AM.
Anyone have that happen before? Mavic Air.
Yes, although not exactly the same. Last winter my MPP took off and returned a year later. Amazing video was found on the SD card! So I made of movie of it. :D

Very cool , I like it !!.

Sorry to say I haven’t come across that special mode yet !

Seriously though I have not seen or heard of that before .

DJI must have sent you one of the R+D drones by mistake !.

Yeah, at the moment I am having my logs checked by BudWalker for a yaw to the right I do not initiate.
Possibly a glitch in the system somewhere and may be related. Now the photo shows the spot where I landed at the end of the flight of course,
but the changed date is the mystery.

Here's the info that came on the screen. I actually landed 180 degrees from this, so the photo must have been taken as I was taking off.0D5D7533-93A1-4366-93A4-E509741DB6FA_1_201_a.jpeg

Reactions: peteryder01
Did you happen to order one of those Black Holes from Amazon?

I got mine yesterday. I'll order it tomorrow.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661