DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tip-dont sneeze while flying

wytnyt

Reactions
got a p3 from a member here at a great price and finally got a chance to fly her.
first battery it flew great,2nd battery getting the hang of it,charged battery was ready so i went to fly again.
i live in a small city lot,had several cars nearby with usual trees and was really doing good when i turned around to keep an eye on the bird and the sun got me causing me to sneeze,let off the controls but it drifted in the wifes lexus and chipped a prop,,remember guys mums the word:p

That's new to me too. I can just imagine you holding the remote and letting out a hellacious sneeze pushing the sticks all crazy and stuff and bird goes nuts. You should post a video.

That's new to me too. I can just imagine you holding the remote and letting out a hellacious sneeze pushing the sticks all crazy and stuff and bird goes nuts. You should post a video.
i was recording but the card filled up a few minutes before,im surprised no one sneezes like this,if im inside or in the shade and go out and look at the sun ill sneeze most every time,now if ive been outside for a while i dont do it.

Reactions: joejaxvic123
wow. first time I heard someone allergic to sunshine. you poor thing.:p
cost me a prop on my phantom just when i was going good

so, if you flying with goggles on (which DJI manual says you shouldn't unless you have a spotter), then lifting the goggles to visually land could potentially be dangerous? They should add that in the manual.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat