DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Too good to be true?

It's a junk eachines e58 drone that I picked up for fun for the kids from banggood for ~$40 with 3 batteries. They each took over an hour to charge for less than 10 minutes of flight time. Not that it mattered because after less than 5 minutes while adjusting the trim it took off like a bat out of hell never to be seen again. I launched my Mavic Mini to try and find it but quickly realized I was endangering a $400 quality reliable drone to find one a tenth the price that couldn't be controlled or even hover in place. It goes by so many different names but usually if you look closely you'll still see either the manual or drone will still have the E58 logo somewhere. I ended up buying another MM for my kids to fly. Then upgraded to a Mini2 for myself and handed down the original Mini and STILL feel like the added cost( total of $1400 total between the 3 drones) was a better value. 3 good drones flying for over 2 years almost daily vs estimated cost of buying a new eachine every other week( roughly $2000) due to attrition.

It flies well enough, for $35, and has that cool Mavic-like frame.

Again emphasis on $35.

Ironically, being an ATTI mode drone, takes someone with experience and skill to fly it decently.

That ad is full of outright lies, however 🤣

This reminds me of those x-ray glasses advertised in the back of comic books when I was a young boy....lol

Yes am amazing device and only $1.00! But, notice the disclaimer "Optical Illusion." The wording: "you seem to be able to look through" which connotes illusion and then the word "see" is itself put in quotes. Someone did a brilliant job crafting this sales pitch to be 100% accurate yet still misleading to a youth with $1.00.

1652242523053.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JesseLaw