DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Travel cases?

I've got this one from Amazon. Works great, no smell.

Received them today. Overall good quality and fit.

No smell from the outside, but they do smell kinda funky when you open them up. It's a strange chemical smell. I doused them in Lysol and left them outside my office for a few hours and that seemed to help a bit. I think it will fade away over time....not that big of a deal.

I just got this one from Amazon. Pretty nice hard-case and the price is right.

It showed up today and I have zero issues with it. It also doubles as a good launch-platform should you need it.

DRONESAFE Rugged Mini Drone Carry Case Organizer With Customizable Foam – Protect DJI Mavic Pro Foldable Drone Combo and Accessories Such as Remote Control , Extra Batteries , Propellers and More https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LY0V8LK?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf

A hard case like that has way to much wasted space for me, may as well buy an i2 if I'm lugging a big case around

A lot of people here like hard cases I know, I have a few for different things just not for the mavic

A hard case like that has way to much wasted space for me, may as well buy an i2 if I'm lugging a big case around

A lot of people here like hard cases I know, I have a few for different things just not for the mavic
My thoughts too -- it takes something that is ultraportable like the Mavic, and turns it into "luggable". I came to Mavic from Inspire...so I outta know. I love how the Mavic fits stealthily into my camera shoulder bag.

The small ones I bought from Amazon (linked in my earlier post) work perfect. One perfectly fits the Mavic, the other perfectly fits the remote. Both fit nicely inside my backpack along with my DSLR and a few other things I travel with. Definitely recommend, especially for the grand total of $10 I spent on them.

IMG_1652.JPGIMG_1653.JPG

I know this is not what you are looking for but I found this at Harbor Freight last night. For $22 you can't beat it.

Mavic Case.jpg When I travel ( by car as I do quite a lot ) I carry my Mavic in this as it holds everything I need. I have the Soft DJI bag and if I'm walking out somewhere I just pop it into that bag.

They do have a smaller version of this ... check our MC-Cases

Last edited:
For travel by air I prefer the special Mavic backpack by Lowepro (BP250 Droneguard)
I also use it to bushwalk at destination, room for every thing and extras like hat, light windshell, water, etc, so find it easier all round.
The special setup with partitions has a controller pad to protect the controller sticks.

bb180fbca27c8c72612498ab1ea77e86.jpg

I'm looking for a really small and compact travel case, something like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Depstech-Car...c+pro+travel+case&refinements=p_72:1248879011

But it seems like almost every one on Amazon has something in the review about terrible smells that never go away lol. Anyone buy one of these and have good luck with it? Link would be appreciated.

I use this from Best Buy, works great. Just got back from Mexico with it.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/polarpro-case-for-dji-mavic-drone-black/5714207.p?skuId=5714207

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Olga