DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Traveling to Punta Cana, DR with my Mavic

B_H

Reactions
I am traveling to Punta Cana next week and wanted to know if anyone had any issues with flying their drone?

Hi I went there in the first week of may. And I didn't have any problems with my mavic flying there. On the web you can search for the rules. On the airport of punta Cana, no problem with security.

Hi I went there in the first week of may. And I didn't have any problems with my mavic flying there. On the web you can search for the rules. On the airport of punta Cana, no problem with security.

Sorry for the late response, I just got back last week and I didn't have any problems either!

Guys, as i see many of us are kinda lost regarding to traveling with our drones. Since i did not found any good sheet regarding to this i created a sub page on my website. Drone owners like us can easily check and filter departure and arrival and check if anything to worry about or we should be aware before our trip. I just screwed cause our Hungarian regulations, but got no worries traveling back.

» Drone Airplane Regulations and Tips

To avoid any spam flood the submissions will be reviewed within 12-24 hours, but after time this can be incredible handy for all of us. If you have any experience please share with us.

Thanks you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan