DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Tripltek video issues.

T-roy

Reactions
Hello everyone. I have an issue when I down load my flight videos to my Tripltek. The cache videos play well but when downloaded to the DJI album they don't play smoothly so I'm not getting the real 4k video. Any help?

I don't have. Tripltek but I know that when using the iPad, the video is not 4K on that device. Only the video from the drone itself if full high res. It does, after all, send the video to the Tripltek. If you are saying you are downloading the full res video from the drone to the Tipletek there may be something in that process I don't know. Perhaps the method you are using only sends a lower res version? To check, pull the microsd card and save it to your computer and transfer the full res version to your Tripltek to see if there is some difference. Maybe somebody with more direct experience will chime in here.

I don't have. Tripltek but I know that when using the iPad, the video is not 4K on that device. Only the video from the drone itself if full high res. It does, after all, send the video to the Tripltek. If you are saying you are downloading the full res video from the drone to the Tipletek there may be something in that process I don't know. Perhaps the method you are using only sends a lower res version? To check, pull the microsd card and save it to your computer and transfer the full res version to your Tripltek to see if there is some difference. Maybe somebody with more direct experience will chime in here.
I get great video when I pull the SD card from the drone and transfer to the computer. Thank you.

It makes sense that any device connected to the controller would not be getting the full resolution image sent from the drone in real time. That would be quite a feat. It threw me for a loop too. :)

Same here and I've spent hours searching for a solution to stuttering HD video playback. I'm using the following, to no avail:

Tripltek 8 Pro
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128g Micro SD
USB-C SD / Micro SD card reader
Microsoft exFAT NFTS for USB by Paragon Software
Total Commander - recommended by Tripltek for smooth playback.

Same here and I've spent hours searching for a solution to stuttering HD video playback. I'm using the following, to no avail:

Tripltek 8 Pro
SanDisk Extreme Plus 128g Micro SD
USB-C SD / Micro SD card reader
I m just about to order the Tripltek 8 Pro for the Air 2s i just bought.
Do i buy it?

Did you find the solution?

thx

Hello @szilszon , I did not find a solution to view 4K playback. I don’t think the tablet is able to playback video quality beyond 2.7k. But, do not be discouraged from using the Tripltek for piloting the Air 2S.

I’m using these apps to watch the videos in a scaled down resolution:

Hello @szilszon , I did not find a solution to view 4K playback. I don’t think the tablet is able to playback video quality beyond 2.7k. But, do not be discouraged from using the Tripltek for piloting the Air 2S.

I’m using these apps to watch the videos in a scaled down resolution:
Pm sent Michael

Hi everyoneThumbswayup

Having a problem with my Tripltek8 pro like others stated
When downloading to the DJI album they don't play smoothly.It's really bad
Let me show it to you guys :

So...i don't know what resolution i used. I was just playing with it.
It did the same choppy thing in follow me mode too or active track or whatever.

Am i doing something wrong or this is what i get for 800 $?
Cause if so i will slam that thing to the concrete :D

Hi everyoneThumbswayup

Having a problem with my Tripltek8 pro like others stated
When downloading to the DJI album they don't play smoothly.It's really bad
Let me show it to you guys :

So...i don't know what resolution i used. I was just playing with it.
It did the same choppy thing in follow me mode too or active track or whatever.

Am i doing something wrong or this is what i get for 800 $?
Cause if so i will slam that thing to the concrete :D
Something is not right with the video you posted. If you are playing this video from the Gallery it should be smooth. Make sure you do not have two DJI FLY apps running at the same time in the background. If you need more help contact [email protected] , we will help you out.

Something is not right with the video you posted. If you are playing this video from the Gallery it should be smooth. Make sure you do not have two DJI FLY apps running at the same time in the background. If you need more help contact [email protected] , we will help you out.
Thank you for your input.
No 2 DJI apps

I was playing this from DJI app album but i can play from Tripltek Settings/Storage/Device storage/Photos & videos/Images
I click on that and all photos and videos taken are there.That s the place where everything is getting downloaded when i do so from the drone.

But is it interesting cause the first video i did 6 days ago in slow motion it was ok and smooth
I watched the low resolution preview ,then i downloaded the higher resolution and i was able to play it back from tripltek storage with no problem.Smooth

Pls take look at this (just a boring video ,first flight in my life:))

Then yesterday i tried folow me,active track,hovering and ALL of em are very bad
I have like 25 short videos ,all r very bad.Can t show u everything cause i don t have enough space in my vimeo account

Anyway all of em r like those 2 examples I literally did a video with my iphone how the tripltek is playing those videos

Donno what is going on

If your recorded video is 4K that will overload any system. Those are processor intensive videos

I have a new desktop system. it's an 11th generation i7; the CPU is 3.60Ghz. 16GB of Ram. The OS is on a Gen.4 M.2 NVMe SSD. And about 180 dollar NVidia video card

and still, 4K video hardly plays. I'd have to replace the video card with a $600-1000 card to play and/or edit 4K

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdevyview