DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trying something different...

hey hey hey, guys.
I didn't mean to start up anything here.
I was just getting very curious about the legal issues, is all.
I didn't think I was pulling a dangerous move flying in my clip. the vehicle was in my line of sight the whole time and in control. When someone call it out blanket illegal, I was just curious about where that came from.

I apologize for unintentionally starting something here. :)

Every Single Time

If y'all keep it up no one is ever going to ask for help or opinions which will not bode well for those needing it.

Can you not just REFRAIN FROM POSTING?

It's really quite irritating.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots
I agree. I see photos and video posted by some and they are quite good and there are oooo's and aaaa's over it.. being over a freeway at night for example.. I recall that one.. and then this one for some inexplicable reason it gets targeted as gloom and doom and oh, you are going to kill a whole family.. OMG people.. just lighten the heck up. I think a 747 flying over a freeway is way more dangerous.. o_O

Reactions: DJ Kim
I thought Kim's video was very nice and liked how people helped out to give a smoother video. Wasnt saying anything bad to Kim at all. I am also like you that are tired of people just hopping on to here to say this or this is illegal. [emoji6]

SkyHigh Pyro Eye flying above

SkyHigh Pryo, I think Dr P is agreeing with you with "BAN HIM". not saying ban you.

@UAVMan. Just looked at your webpage. I think common sense is a great thing for flying drones, but what gives you the right to call someone out for flying over cars on a road when you are filming concerts and such in which you are flying over peoples heads or flying over heads to take pictures of a wedding couple. All is common sense out in the world, some choose to see it and others choose to ignore it.

Dont worry about replying, this is just my 2 cents. Fly safe and have fun!

The footage on the website is from a paid source and not taken by myself. In theory they may have been taken without consent, this is true. But I'm not able to clarify this other than to say the pilots where fully licensed and working commercially.

SkyHigh Pryo, I think Dr P is agreeing with you with "BAN HIM". not saying ban you.
Thank you Kim. I did like your video. I have always liked cranes and thought it was great to see one this way. Cheers to you for doing that and posting it.

Reactions: DJ Kim
I think you'd be good as a moderator Dr.... seriously I think you'd smash it son. :D:D

Not at all. I wasn't in the least offended.

@UAV Man LOL never gonna happen, yo.
I done got the ban hammer on me from over on Phantom Pilots. They just don't understand me over there.

It's all water off a ducks back, in a couple of months I'll be in Canada for good. I have faith the regulations there won't get too much worse... :D

I think the msg got across, avoid being directly above populated areas.... would love to see a little more education from our friends at DJI™.

In Go app:
Gimbal smoothtrack 25
Yaw expo 0.20
Yaw end srop 50
Gimbal speed 25

And there is a gimbal setting in app to, forgot the name.

Thank you for the setting suggestion.
I'll def give it a try and give you a feedback.

Very useful and serves the purpose of place like this.
:)

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying