DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Turn Around Time Mavic Warranty

MrMavic

Reactions
What has the turn around time been lately on the Mavic? I'm sending mine back today by UPS. I just hope they don't try to use one of my refreshes. I'm hoping I get it back within 6 to 7 days. Am I dreaming?

6 -7 days. ROFL!

If you're in the US, expect 4 - 5 weeks.

Esp. on their UPS labels - (ground). If you're paying there and back, go 1 or 2 day service both ways to shave a few days.

You gotta be kidding! I'll be calling hem every dam day am making life miserable for them if they try that. That's BS.

How about filing a complaint with BBB, maybe ruffle their feathers a little.

My P3P came back today. It was delivered to the DJI CA service facility on 4/5, for a warranty repair on a 2-week old drone. So about 5 weeks total. And they sent it back to me 2nd Day service since I'm on the East coast.

The only thing that would ruffle their feathers is if we stop buying their wonderful products that have no real peer in the industry.
:(

I know. I punished them for the slow service on my P3P by buying a Mavic :(

Last edited:
I know. I punished them for the slow service on my P3P by buying a Macic :(

I punished them over my prior Mavic round by buying a P4P.

Mavic is back at DJI again so I punished them by buying the goggles.

I really can't afford these warranty returns.

(Edit: clarity)

Last edited:
Reactions: flipf
Just wonderful. How can a company be so slow? What advantage is it to them to screw us around like that?

6 to 7 days??? Brother what ever you are smoking please share!!! You will be lucky to see it in 6 to 7 weeks and only after you go through the DJI retard wagon cycle!! Useless chat answers and unresponsive emails... Let the fun begin!!

Hey, I was just trying to be optimistic. But I do know a guy that sent his Mavic in and he harassed the crap out of them and he had it back in 12 days.

What has the turn around time been lately on the Mavic? I'm sending mine back today by UPS. I just hope they don't try to use one of my refreshes. I'm hoping I get it back within 6 to 7 days. Am I dreaming?
I have the remote controller sent back after a talk with the customer represenitive and determine that it needed to be replaced that was April 24 and still waiting for a new controller. Only flew the Mavic twice since December. First generation of mavics.

Sent mine in 4/13 and still waiting to get it back
DJI support page now says "Product delivered" as of today, but that really just means they shipped it - tracking number isn't even valid with UPS yet.
Assuming I get it within the next 3 days, my turn-around time (to repair a factory defect) will be right at one month

I get my 1st replacemen tomorrow. It took about 4 weeks I think. Maybe 5.

There was a major productionnflaw that set them back. So I was told. They had to reengineer something hence the delay. They didnt want to expedite out bad drones. Hence the delay.

Dji should have done research first after months of testing without any problem before releasing it, maybe we wouldn't have all this problems. It's a wonderful idea to compact size it. Then, by the time the next generation is built with no problems whatsoever is finally the best drone ever built.

I just got my new replaced mavic and it seems to hover more stable and in place than my last mavic. Also they changed the little internal bumper clip behind the gimbal. It was thin and weak last time and broke on mine but this one is more beefy and thciker and hopefully more resilient.

Shipped mine out 4/29 and got notified this afternoon that the repair was complete. Should ship out within 3 business days and then about a week for UPS ground.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poppy52