DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

TXT files?

HarryMerkin

Reactions
Okay so I can't find the thread where I said I can only go a thousand feet in the air. Someone said to upload my text files and for the life of me I've looked through my phone but the only text file I find doesn't display as a text file. It's a bunch of garbled crap. I'm going to assume I need some sort of special reader to see this thing. It's not actually a text it's some sort of other file that is labeled as text.

The TXT file is encrypted. You can upload and view it online here. Or use one of these tools.

OK. I looked at this online but I don't know what to look for. I could not reach 1,640 ft. (I was in the desert next to a mountain so I wouldn't effect air traffic or cars) Here's my flight log.

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-05-14_[17-17-23].txt
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
wait a minute where I live is about 6000 feet in the air so is that why I can't get the extra 600 ft?

I could not reach 1,640 ft
I don't see anything unusual in your flight log. It shows you ascended to 1,119 feet at full throttle, let go of the throttle stick, coasted to a stop at 1,129 feet, and you then descended from there. Your Mavic seemed to be obeying your every command.

LMFREAKINAO!
OK. Figured it out. Not sure why TX does it but I was looking at it instead of phone. I got 1,640 feet a few times today. The TX only shows up to 1,000.

I feel so stupid

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78