DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UK folks, you might want to might want to check the status of your order if you went with the fancy controller version.

Yorkshire_Pud

Reactions
It's no longer listed on Amazon UK, of course I suppose that might mean it has sold out and that they have no resupply date but.........

I can't find the drone only version either.

I think you're probably right they've sold out their allotment of the drones and will relist once it's coming back into stock. I'm wondering if I should stick an order in on the DJI site then I have time to change my mind and cancel if I decide against it or will get it sooner if I want the drone.

Mine still says "Arriving Wednesday"

The Fly More pack I ordered at the same time says "Ships 24th May".

1652445375125.png

Reactions: Coskier
Just ordered my Mini 3. Late July is my expected arrival...

Bestbuy Canada says:

Available for preorder
Release Date: July 15, 2022
This will be delivered as early as July 15, 2022

Not that I am interested but things could change by then.

It's no longer listed on Amazon UK, of course I suppose that might mean it has sold out and that they have no resupply date but.........

I can't find the drone only version either.
Relisted now I see but with despatch date of June 17th for the bundle with new controller

Yep sold out on amazon, bought mine with RC from Very but now have sold out of them, but they still have the mini 3 without Screen the £709 ones. just checked, but says selling fast, still saying expected delivery date of 18/05/22

Bought mine last night after the RC version re-appeared with a stock date on Amazon.

Drone arrives 18 June if all goes well with the fly more pack on 24 May.

Reactions: Dave-in-Elland
Just ordered my Mini 3. Late July is my expected arrival...
So propably actually arrives just in time for winter.
But at least that makes it easier to keep it cool during flight.

Though if it arrives only in couple months that's short compared to availability in areas like monitors, or bicycles...

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepdark