DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now
Yep fair enough. I'm just getting a handle of the shooting, but 4 k is doable with 48 times optical.. pretty sufficient for non intrusive footage i believe.. auto options make for some smooth stuff aswell. But in 1080 its got 96 times zoom option not the best for quality but fun. She is pretty loud tho, especially in wind so we will just have to see in the future..
No worries, do you have any videos I can look at when it is on optical zoom?

Wowza - well done Chris. That lightning clip was fantastic!
Thanks, as I explained earlier when things like that happen I think you need to just keep shooting until you get a result, you may never get quite the same chance again!

Reactions: WanderingSpirit
Absolutely outstanding work. Setting the standard very high. How long did it take you to accumulate all that footage?
About 2 years Pablo, and tens of thousands of kilometres travelled, much of it by SUV/4WD.

Geez, this is National Geographic level stuff. Fantastic! That shot from above looking down at the guys on and with camels and their long shadows, did I see that somewhere else as a photo?
Thanks Dave, you can only do your best!

If I was dji , I would be paying you for footage for advertising . No question!
Look forward to more amazing vids. Unfortunately nothing as beautiful here, plus I don’t have the skill either haha. But it gives me something to aspire to, all good Thumbswayup

If I was dji , I would be paying you for footage for advertising . No question!
Look forward to more amazing vids. Unfortunately nothing as beautiful here, plus I don’t have the skill either haha. But it gives me something to aspire to, all good Thumbswayup
The admins on the DJI Forum seem to be ignoring me deliberately lately, not sure what I've done! ? Happy to help you once you get into it more

Reactions: ven
Beautiful video and sound stage. There is a lot of iron oxide in Australia's geology!
Sure is rhberg! that's why every second person you meet has the nickname "Rusty"

Australia is so much more than the Sydney Opera House and the Great Barrier Reef, it is both a country and a continent. This vast nation is the same size as the USA, but with just 7% of its population.
Here is just a glimpse of the Australia you didn't know. Shot on both the Mavic and Mavic 2 Pro, see if you can guess which shots are which!

Absolutely gorgeous capture, my friend! ??

Reactions: christangey
The admins on the DJI Forum seem to be ignoring me deliberately lately, not sure what I've done! ? Happy to help you once you get into it more
That tells me one thing very clear...........dont waste any of your time over there. They dont deserve to see your amazing footage IMHO. Their loss!!!

Truly outstanding. Many good examples of Great Work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa