DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

UPDATE! DJI gave me new RC after Mavic repair.

Zelius92

Reactions
After what felt like a million e mails and phone calls, I'm finally getting a replacement Mavic Remote control. Gracias DJI!!

Back story: I crashed my drone near the Ferry Building here in SF about a month and a half ago. I sent the Mavic with its remote control back to DJI to have it repaired (which I felt like cost an eye and a leg). It was repaired fine but not in a timely manner (they said 4 days, it was 3 weeks) When I got the drone back, the remote control didn't come back with it. I e mailed them and they told me several times that there's nothing they could do about it since "my package didn't come with the remote" Well, I guess they came to their senses and finally are shipping me a new remote. Who cares how long it took as long as I get to fly my drone again and not spend $300 for a new remote which I really cant afford

Attachments

• dw.png
    dw.png
    29.4 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: jointeffort
Usually there's a check list they send you to tell them what you sent them. I presume you didn't get that check list, correct?

Glad it's all working out.

Usually there's a check list they send you to tell them what you sent them. I presume you didn't get that check list, correct?

Glad it's all working out.

Nope, didn't get it. Yeah, I'm glad they got me a new one. It was funny too because the weight of the package in the label going to their facility was heavier than coming back, the remote had to be in it. Although, there is a check list you fill up on their site when you file a claim of what is in the package you send them.

I got a new one also

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid