DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update on my gimbal case

JohnnyD913

Reactions
As many know I posted nearly two weeks ago about how just out of the blue the gimbal went haywire and wouldn’t calibrate or stop moving
All crazy.
The bird flew perfect so I sent it in with all data and pics and DJI replied that they agreed it wasn’t ever crashed but tried to sell me two motor arms, a new shell, and camera system for around $500.
Well I was livid and this continued weeks until I told them if they weren’t going to warranty the work,( WHICH IT IS CLEARLY A WARRANTY ISSUE I TOLD THEM HOW IGNORANT AND INCOMPETENT THEY WERE.
I told them to send it back cause of complete incompetence.
Well I got it back alright and now the camera doesn’t move at all on start up and no video!!!
Well I called and spoke to top dog and they said return it and would feel out a form called a
Excavation repair!!
Basically means they are scared **** I will follow up on my threats of lawsuits and bashing their company!!!!
Will keep u posted

I hope DJI takes care of you.

Thundedrones they should!
I’ve bought 4 Mavic pros, 2 phantom 3’s, and
A phantom 4.
I bashed them good and called them all sorts of
Incompetent idiots.
I told them to honor their product or I’m fixing
To bash them on every single forum available.
I mentioned how good u guys are and that u offered to help if they refuse to warranty it!!
We will see how it goes.
If they don’t fix it free then I’m going to be
Sending it to you!!!
Thanks Bud

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Once again you people have proven incompetent.
I sent in the drone once before cause the gimbal was askew.
Sent u data proving no crash yet u want to replace needless parts.
I’m going to bash ur company on every forum and show ur greed.
I’ve bought 3 phantoms and 4 Mavic and u refuse to warranty the obvious. Went I sent i the first time at least the video worked, I had u return cause u want to do needless repairs so if u don’t get the video working for free since u people screwed it up I will retain a lawyer and sue u
This was my reply after sending it back the second time!
My video worked the first time I sent it in and when I got it back it didn’t work!
I returned it the second time for something they obviously screwed up and they still want $300 for needless repairs!!
As soon as it comes back I’m sending it to THUNDERDRONES

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
demoyne