DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Update

=HH=

Reactions
Hello guy's just would like to know if I do not accept firmware update dos it notify me of a firmware update every time I turn mavic on and how do I refuse to update I have only update once so this is all new to me it sounds like guys are having some prob with it so am thinking i might hold off sorry if this is a stupid question

yes if you do not update it will notify you every time you turn on your mavic. I don't think you can refuse an update

Hello guy's just would like to know if I do not accept firmware update dos it notify me of a firmware update every time I turn mavic on and how do I refuse to update I have only update once so this is all new to me it sounds like guys are having some prob with it so am thinking i might hold off sorry if this is a stupid question

Just update everything. Reboot and then sign in easy Peasy. If you don't sign in after update u will be restricted ur choice

yes if you do not update it will notify you every time you turn on your mavic. I don't think you can refuse an update

You can most definitely refuse an update by simple closing out the notification screen by tapping the "X".
I have been doing so since January without issue. I am still on firmware .0200 (the last firmware that allowed the Mavic to function fully as advertised)

You can most definitely refuse an update by simple closing out the notification screen by tapping the "X".
I have been doing so since January without issue. I am still on firmware .0200 (the last firmware that allowed the Mavic to function fully as advertised)
I wish I can download to that FW..... I'm still on .4 and will probably stay for a long while.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid