DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Updating and calibrating

Bilzy6164

Reactions
Hey everyone few questions, should I plug my mavic and control into my computer and calibrate and update my firmware and app, I've got to go away for work and get back one day before my trip up to a really remote place and won't have time to test it and will have no service or internet for two weeks, please help thanks in advance any other info to help that you can think of would be great!

should I plug my mavic and control into my computer and calibrate and update my firmware and app, I've got to go away for work and get back one day before my trip up to a really remote place and won't have time to test it
If everything worked as expected during your last flight, then it would be safer to keep everything as-is until you have more time to properly update and test everything.

If everything worked as expected during your last flight, then it would be safer to keep everything as-is until you have more time to properly update and test everything.

+1 on this.
You don't want the hassle of updating and failing during these updates.
If your MP is working and not giving you any trouble, follow msinger advice and do the update after your trip.

Alright lads thanks, haven't really flown it heaps been working to much so hoping the last 27 minute active track flight did what it was supposed to so I'll just stick with that

Take enough memory storage. [emoji334][emoji819]️

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78