DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

US Drone Registration Number

Srisport

Reactions
Well its official, i have registered my drone for recreational use while i am visiting the US.

one question though is where has everyone placed their I.D number on their aircrafts? and what method did you use to mark your aircraft with this number?

I was thinking of doing it within the battery compartment but unsure on how and what to use to mark the number where it won't rub off or fade over time....

Kind Regards.

I placed a label inside of the battery compartment. Since you just need to apply it temporarily, you could write it on a piece of masking tape and place it inside the battery compartment.

Reactions: RogCIncy
Well its official, i have registered my drone for recreational use while i am visiting the US.

one question though is where has everyone placed their I.D number on their aircrafts? and what method did you use to mark your aircraft with this number?

I was thinking of doing it within the battery compartment but unsure on how and what to use to mark the number where it won't rub off or fade over time....

Kind Regards.
What the exalted msinger said, I just used a dymo lable maker or you could print it out and tape it, since I reside in the great free state of Wyoming I also put one on the arm next to the WIFI barcode. Hope you enjoy your trip to America visit Wyoming vedauwoo wyoming - Google Search if you have time.
Regards,
-d.

I used an office label-maker. It looks like a little license plate on the rear wall of the battery compartment.
Sharpie works, too. Writing it on a tiny strip of tape could probably get the same effect as what I did.

Thanks all for your replys, I know the registration expires in 3 years but i would like it to be a permanent fixture on the drone so I don't have to worry about up keeping it every time I visit the US in the next 3 years.

Maybe sharpie will do for now and I will replace it with an office label later on

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard