DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using iPad - Cable

Shadow81

Reactions
Hi

I bought the adapter to be able to mount an iPad mini instead of my phone to give a bigger screen. Problem is the cable will not stretch to the iPad on the adapter. I have tried to find a slightly longer cable but am struggling. Can anyone help me find one? Thanks

Hi

I bought the adapter to be able to mount an iPad mini instead of my phone to give a bigger screen. Problem is the cable will not stretch to the iPad on the adapter. I have tried to find a slightly longer cable but am struggling. Can anyone help me find one? Thanks

Hope I understand what you mean.If you are referring to the cable from controller to iPad on the top left of controller then I can help.If using a iPad your best option is to connect the iPad to the bottom USB.This is the one located in the middle of the controller between the fold out Arms.
Your iPad charging lead will do the job but you could get a shorter one For neatness.Hope this helps.

I have one of these above in 8", love the clean look and feel it gives. But i have a hunch mij ipad mini 4 is draining mij rc. with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan