DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Using old fw and DJI GO4 with iOS 11?

2nd2non

Reactions
I'm still on fw .700 and DJI GO4.0.8 for obvious reasons using iOS 10.
I'd like to move to iOS 11, but figure the old app version won't work. Has anyone tried using the old app with iOS 11?

I'm still on fw .700 and DJI GO4.0.8 for obvious reasons using iOS 10.
I'd like to move to iOS 11, but figure the old app version won't work. Has anyone tried using the old app with iOS 11?

Works fine. No issues at all.

I'm running 4.0.8 and .700 on iOS 11, no issues at all.

Reactions: 2nd2non
I've had 2 app shutdowns running 700 and 4.0.8,I'm switching back to 4.0.6,also running 11.1 ios

I have been tempted to update to IOS 11.02 for the screen capture ability but have held off because of a fear it might cause issues with 4.05.

I have read several other posts recently were other people have said it works fine. I have it on my iphone 8 and I like it but there are some small annoying bugs in the OS that Apple needs to hammer out. I would say hold off until about 11.04 if you can. It feels like Apple sort of rushed this version.

Rob

Reactions: rickw and 2nd2non
Flew today with my iPad Air today with latest DJI go app updated and still using the 700 firmware and worked fine I also just flew regularly, no follow me or any other optional stuff. Also same with goggles, all worked normal.
Would like to update but have a few mods to software I don’t want to lose.

I'm in 700 and 4.0.8 with iOS 11.0.2 with no issues at all - the screen recording function is well worth the upgrade, works brilliant, smooth and seamless.

Reactions: 2nd2non
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sevimli