DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Various Mavic questions...

Reactions
Hi guys,

I've taken my Mavic for three flights now and have some questions I haven't seen answered elsewhere:

1) how do I switch from shooting jpeg to raw? I seem to have been through every menu in the DJI Go 4 app.
2) the twin red lights at the front of the Mavic switch off while I'm filming - is this normal? It makes it hard to see in low light.
3) where do I download the Mavic equivalent of the DJI Assistant software for my PC, can't see it on the site?
4) Can I change the maximum ceiling for the drone in Assistant? The max altitude limit out of the box is pretty pathetic.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I've taken my Mavic for three flights now and have some questions I haven't seen answered elsewhere:

1) how do I switch from shooting jpeg to raw? I seem to have been through every menu in the DJI Go 4 app.
2) the twin red lights at the front of the Mavic switch off while I'm filming - is this normal? It makes it hard to see in low light.
3) where do I download the Mavic equivalent of the DJI Assistant software for my PC, can't see it on the site?
4) Can I change the maximum ceiling for the drone in Assistant? The max altitude limit out of the box is pretty pathetic.

Thanks!

Go into the camera setting to change the format, click on the three lines on the middle right of the screen then poke around.

To change the other limits, click on the three dots in the top right corner and poke around. I believe it's under the general settings (top menu).

If you can't find the settings by poking around, we can get you screenshots. Keep in mind you need to be connected with the Mavic powered on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23