DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Version Mismatch

Fearless Flight

Reactions
Haven't flown my Mavic in several months, been getting into airplanes lately. Now that the leaves are changing it's time to break it back out. So I fire it up and I get a Version Mismatch. Update all Modules.

So I went to DJI Assistant 2 since my Mavic has never been able to update through GO4. Anyhow I updated the RC and the Mavic to V01.04.0000 and then went and updated the GO4 app to the latest greatest. Thought everything would be good but I went back out and was getting the same Version Mismatch error. Does this have to do with NFZ's or something? If so how do I update those. I have always ignored those warnings. Thanks.

Could it be your battery that needs updating?
Thanks for the reply. It didn't prompt me at the time but after coming back in it did prompt me to update a module, which I assume are the batteries which I did. Thanks for the heads up.

Now for the bad part. I went back outside and get the warning below.

Your aircraft's Precise Fly Safe Database version too low. Please connect to the Internet to update.

So now I'm not sure how to update this. Do I connect my iPad to the internet? But then how do I get to the aircrafts Precise Fly Safe Database?

Yes Mossiback, ignore did nothing. Thanks for the link. I will read up and hopefully get it working this weekend.

Going on vacation next week so the info is much appreciated!

My mavic is on 700, goggles on 1000 and my Remote if i remember correctly is on 900. I've never did anything to the batteries and have had zero problems. As stated above just hit the ignore and X out of the error.

I am also on version 700 and have been able to "ignore" any update message that has appeared. I used DUMLdore to downgrade from 1000 to 700 for both the Mavic and controller if you want to go that route.

I just used DUMLdore to go from 400 to 700 on the bird about two weeks ago. Was thinking about matching the controller but just haven't done it yet.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
piloter