DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video editing programs..

Rock n Mavic

Reactions
Hi everyone..

Mavric pro newbie here, I'm looking for some input on everyone's choice of video editing programs. I'm in the market for a computer and software to help me on my quest.

Thank you all for your input.

Rock n Mavic.

I use da Vinci resolve since a few dans, and it looks very powerful and complete. I tried this for a few hours and I think I'll need tutos to make a good video...

By the way, if somebody knows how to modify brightness/contrast/colors on a video with da Vinci resolve, if possible ?
I took some overexposed vids, and I want to "fix" it!

As a freeware, you van also try shotcuts, which is more simple to use...

I have used Davinci version 14 (free version) and the learning curve was a bit steep.
Watched some Youtube tutorials and dove in. I like the interface as it is very well segmented and keeps the many functions in separate locations (tabs).

However, I did not care for having to trans-code (change) the video stream from the MP4 (H.264) wrapper to one that Davinci preferred (Avid) before being able to edit any footage.

I like the ability to use Adobe Premiere Pro to directly pull in the video and audio for manipulation. You can color grade and denoise with Premiere as well and this is a big plus.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saikiran Villa