DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Lag

Farcus

Reactions
Ok I have read a few of the other posts on this topic and still could not come to a conclusion. I flew the other day and got video lag. And when I say lag it wasn't just back to the ipad mini (which is what I use) it was present on the actual footage I took off the sd card.

I was not in sport mode but was trying to fly faster and capture some video. If I slowed the drone down then all looked good, it only happens at higher speeds. I'm sure its just a setting but am looking for some input.

Thanks

Ok I have read a few of the other posts on this topic and still could not come to a conclusion. I flew the other day and got video lag. And when I say lag it wasn't just back to the ipad mini (which is what I use) it was present on the actual footage I took off the sd card.

I was not in sport mode but was trying to fly faster and capture some video. If I slowed the drone down then all looked good, it only happens at higher speeds. I'm sure its just a setting but am looking for some input.

Thanks

How do you mean lag on the SD card? Do you mean broken up video?

How do you mean lag on the SD card? Do you mean broken up video?

As I am flying when recording on the screen it would freeze then catch up and keep doing that as long as I was flying fast. When flying slow it was fine with a steady feed. At first I just thought because of the ipad and some setting. However when I retrieved the video from the SD card it had the same exact problem. If I was going fast it would freeze then catch up, and when I went slow it was a steady feed. Hence why I called it lag because it was actually lagging.

Is there a record of this happening in sport mode? Happening for me but only in sport mode.

As I am flying when recording on the screen it would freeze then catch up and keep doing that as long as I was flying fast. When flying slow it was fine with a steady feed. At first I just thought because of the ipad and some setting. However when I retrieved the video from the SD card it had the same exact problem. If I was going fast it would freeze then catch up, and when I went slow it was a steady feed. Hence why I called it lag because it was actually lagging.
What SD card are you using? It may not be fast enough or try reformatting; it may sound weird but reformatting the sd card can fix a lot if issues.

What SD card are you using? It may not be fast enough or try reformatting; it may sound weird but reformatting the sd card can fix a lot if issues.

Its the SD card that came with it so I would hope it would be fast enough. I can try the reformatting, that is easy to do. As I said earlier tonight I will post a video that shows it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jlhdez