DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video occasionally wavy...

Irishbrewer74

Reactions
I know I've seen this asked before, but searching didn't turn up anything. Thoughts on what's causing the wavy image about 1 second into this clip? To clarify.. the only concern is the wavy feed, the sudden drop at the end was because I switched to 90 down, I was trying to edit that part out. It only did it a few times in several minutes of video but I'd like to figure it out. I was not moving the gimble and there was minimal to no wind. I've not noticed this happening until today. I am using a SanDisk Extreme 16GB microSDHC V30 U3.

Link to video: Dropbox - Timeline 1.mp4

I know I've seen this asked before, but searching didn't turn up anything. Thoughts on what's causing the wavy image about 1 second into this clip? To clarify.. the only concern is the wavy feed, the sudden drop at the end was because I switched to 90 down, I was trying to edit that part out. It only did it a few times in several minutes of video but I'd like to figure it out. I was not moving the gimble and there was minimal to no wind. I've not noticed this happening until today. I am using a SanDisk Extreme 16GB microSDHC V30 U3.

Link to video: Dropbox - Timeline 1.mp4
I can relate

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IMWOOD