DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Video Player

Eijin

Reactions
Guys....It may seem like a silly question.

I'll start with this. At the beginning when I have been trying to move my original video from mavic's sd card and play it on samsung note 4 with the latest android I have been having troubles. On most of the video players the image was jumping it was just not playing smoothly,one of the more famous players is mobo player and I was having troubles on this one as well. After testing few players I have finally found one that work.On my asus transformer 3 with windows 10 they all work even on media player. But I have been trying to play them on a rather older laptop with windows xp and the I'm having troubles again I have downloaded few players including All Player and still crap. Can you recommend or suggest anything?

Are you maybe filming in 4K? Not all (older) devices handle that format. Try 1080 and play that before any drastic change

Are you maybe filming in 4K? Not all (older) devices handle that format. Try 1080 and play that before any drastic change

Yes but the thing is I greatly understand Look what I have mentioned about my android the quality of the play depends on the player. My note 4 can handle 4k despite the screen is only 1080p and I really doubt it's a matter of codecs. I'm aware that weaker devices may have problems running 4k. I ask a different question then. What player do you use on windows xp?

Any vid player should work, as long as the device/computer processor and buss speed is fast enough to handle it.
If the device is older than let's say 4? years old?, then no amount of ram, or players will fix the bottleneck: Main processor and system buss speed.
True, different vid players can handle the vids slightly, but that is more "windsheild vs. fly"...
I had top buy a new pc to handle the 4K bits....

Yes but the thing is I greatly understand Look what I have mentioned about my android the quality of the play depends on the player. My note 4 can handle 4k despite the screen is only 1080p and I really doubt it's a matter of codecs. I'm aware that weaker devices may have problems running 4k. I ask a different question then. What player do you use on windows xp?
have you tried windows movimaker

For playing Mavic Pro 4K footage on Windows PC, you can try Brorsoft video player.

• All-in-one Player with recording function for PC
  • 4K/5K/8K/Ultra HD&1080P Support
  • Record and Save Screen Videos
  • Take Snapshot for Video Scenes
  • Add a Bookmark for Movie Plans
  • Dolby, DTS, AAC, TrueHD, DTS-HD Advanced Audio Decoding Technology
  • Video,Audio&Disc Playback Support including Blu-ray disc,DVD, H.265/264, MOV .etc

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki