DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

View map when using FPV goggles

GlennGrant

Reactions
I'm wondering if there is any way of quickly viewing the map when using goggles.

I was experimenting yesterday with goggles and Litchi. Takes some getting use to, and I love that I can toggle between the VR camera and my iphone camera.

However, several times I would have really like to view the map without removing the goggles, flipping down to expose my phone and toggling the map view.

Thought of using the Litchi View app streaming to my iPad, but still no way to view the map.

Any thoughts on this?

TIA... Glenn

Reactions: roflyer
I use "3D FPV".
You can switch views with the C2 button. Not too sure how to on litchi.

I'm wondering if there is any way of quickly viewing the map when using goggles.

I was experimenting yesterday with goggles and Litchi. Takes some getting use to, and I love that I can toggle between the VR camera and my iphone camera.

However, several times I would have really like to view the map without removing the goggles, flipping down to expose my phone and toggling the map view.

Thought of using the Litchi View app streaming to my iPad, but still no way to view the map.

Any thoughts on this?

TIA... Glenn
How do you toggle between VR and iPhone cameras?

I customized my C2 button to "Toggle device camera (VR)".

Works well as long as you have goggle that have a removable faceplate. Apparently not all do.
I have a Homido that have a removable faceplate, didn't know this Litchi feature, thanks!! :)

Roflyer, in Litchi settings under keys set FPV set C2 button to phone camera/FPV under choices.

I have a Homido that have a removable faceplate, didn't know this Litchi feature, thanks!! :)
Your very welcome. I kinda stumbled upon it myself.

How do you like the Homidos? Now that I've played with my cheap pair, was thinking of getting them.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidwujr