DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 View two

Definitely not worth framing the first image as shown. The foreground is too dark without details,the island is under-exposed and muddy and the sky is also lacking in details. I tried to work on the image using masking of both the foreground and the sky. Here is a before and and after. See the new details off of the shoreline and in the sky in the edited image. Double click on images to enlarge.

Dale
MiamiOriginal.jpgEdited copy.jpg

Definitely not worth framing the first image as shown. The foreground is too dark without details,the island is under-exposed and muddy and the sky is also lacking in details. I tried to work on the image using masking of both the foreground and the sky. Here is a before and and after. See the new details off of the shoreline and in the sky in the edited image. Double click on images to enlarge.

Dale
MiamiView attachment 140912View attachment 140913
Great improvement! Although I prefer the original #2 photo, your improvements make #1 worthy of framing, too.

Dale
MiamiView attachment 140912View attachment 140913
All I can say is WOW! That is why you are a pro and I am an am mut chewer. Thanks for doing that - I really appreciate your input Dale.

In some ways I think the dark land of the original no1 is more atmospheric than Dale's lightened version but I love Dale's lightened sea.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seaphotos