DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Vision positioning and tap fly questions.

Carlos de Castro

Reactions
I haven't messed around with vision positioning, so really don't understand what it's about when using it outdoors. I have done tap fly a couple of times, but get paranoid that I might clip some trees while descending. Does vision positioning work with the obstacle avoidance to prevent clipping trees or objects from below?

Does vision positioning work with the obstacle avoidance to prevent clipping trees or objects from below?
No. Only the front sensors can be used to help avoid obstacles.

buehler.jpg

Anyone, Buehler? anyone there?
Bumping posts is against the forum rules - people will answer if they want to or know the answer - not because you pointlessly keep a thread alive because you are stamping and want an answer which for your information can be found in the manual!

Bumping posts is against the forum rules - people will answer if they want to or know the answer - not because you pointlessly keep a thread alive because you are stamping and want an answer which for your information can be found in the manual!

I have looked in the manual and tons of YouTube videos and have not found a clear answer. Nobody explains the tap to fly throughly and how obstacle avoidance plays into it. No need for your nasty tone. I just want to be 100% when flying a maneuver so I don't destroy my Mavic.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gplunk99