Join Us Now

Air 2 Wallabi Point- Mid North Coast, NSW, Australia 🇦🇺

Squidinc

I come from a land “down under”
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
youtu.be
Take a look at beautiful Wallabi Point, on another stunning mid north coast morning.

Wallabi Point is a small village overlooking the Pacific Ocean which is renowned for its surfing beach.

At the far end of Wallabi Point is Saltwater Nature Reserve. This magnificent reserve is maintained by the local branch of National Parks and Wildlife Service, as this is of major cultural significant's to the local Birpi people. The park has a lagoon, barbecue and picnic tables. The park contains Aboriginal sites which relate to Dreamtime beliefs and the lagoon provides safe swimming for families.
The long, white sandy beach connects to the seaside village of Diamond Beach.

Take a look at beautiful Wallabi Point, on another stunning mid north coast morning.

Wallabi Point is a small village overlooking the Pacific Ocean which is renowned for its surfing beach.

At the far end of Wallabi Point is Saltwater Nature Reserve. This magnificent reserve is maintained by the local branch of National Parks and Wildlife Service, as this is of major cultural significant's to the local Birpi people. The park has a lagoon, barbecue and picnic tables. The park contains Aboriginal sites which relate to Dreamtime beliefs and the lagoon provides safe swimming for families.
The long, white sandy beach connects to the seaside village of Diamond Beach.

Great vid
I used to live not that far away in Harrington and almost bought a house at Old Bar many years ago.
Beautiful area but probably over crowded by now.

Reactions: Squidinc
Cheers. Yes it certainly is a beautiful area, after having lived in Sydney for most of my life. That said I nickname Old Bar to “Old Tar” The potholes are dreadful and never seem to get any better.

Reactions: Phill
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart