DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Watkins Glen State Park

cheezstake

Reactions

On my way back home from Niagara Falls I stopped off at Watkins glen state park. Unfortunately the trail was closed for the season and under construction, which meant I wasn't able to enter the main portion of the trail. I was able to cross a bridge on top of the trail and send my mavic in for a quick glimpse of the area below, which looks incredible. I cant wait to go back next season to fully hike the trail. Hope you guys enjoy. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this video because I wasn't able to get that much footage, but its been so long since I uploaded anything that I figured I would anyway.

On my way back home from Niagara Falls I stopped off at Watkins glen state park. Unfortunately the trail was closed for the season and under construction, which meant I wasn't able to enter the main portion of the trail. I was able to cross a bridge on top of the trail and send my mavic in for a quick glimpse of the area below, which looks incredible. I cant wait to go back next season to fully hike the trail. Hope you guys enjoy. I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this video because I wasn't able to get that much footage, but its been so long since I uploaded anything that I figured I would anyway.
Beautiful.

Great video! Just so you know, you need a permit to fly a drone in any NYS state park. And the permit requires you to have insurance. It’s also a one-time use permit. believe me, I found this out the hard way. I was flying in Seneca lake state park and was spoken to a park ranger.

Reactions: ksmusa
We're going to be in Watkins Glenn in August, and this is now on the list of places to see while we're there!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu