DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 3 Tarrytown, New York | I LOVE YOU ALWAYS FOREVER | Project Arjun

projectarjun

Reactions

Pilot Log: Battling my way through "expected" traffic, I managed to film the Tarrytown in Westchester County, NY (and reminisce the past). I was able to film enough just in time to make it to Thanksgiving dinner. Nora En Pure did an awesome job remixing Donna Lewis's, "I Love You Always Forever" - a perfect fitting song for a day like Thanksgiving where people from all walks of life visit their loved ones through various modes of transportation - automobiles, buses, trains, boats, and airplanes; sometime in the future...flying cars. Filming Location: Scenic Hudson RiverWalk Park - Tarrytown, Westchester County, United States In the Vicinity: Metro-North Tarrytown Station, Mario Cuomo Bridge (formerly Tappan Zee Bridge), Lighthouse, Hudson River overlooking Nyack) Track Title: I Love You Always Forever (2023) Artist: Donna Lewis & Nora En Pure Atlantic Recording Corporation Filming Date: Thursday, November 23, 2023Viewer Tips: Watch in 4K, wear headphones, and sit back and relax. | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Some realy nice parts, I really like when you show the point of interestet and than move into see it really close , that adds a lot to your passion for the video. I also would like to hear some documentary as to what were looking at, a little voice comment goes a long way in these overview videos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water..

Some realy nice parts, I really like when you show the point of interestet and than move into see it really close , that adds a lot to your passion for the video. I also would like to hear some documentary as to what were looking at, a little voice comment goes a long way in these overview videos.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water..
Thank you for your invaluable feedback @Phantomrain.org

I definitely agree that commentary would really shine in these videos. Earlier, I thought about adding some motivational / inspiring words towards the end of some of my flights. Commentary to showcase names of brief history of locations is definitely on my list of things to do for upcoming flights :)

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Very nice

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Really good. I really like the bridge silhouette @ :40. Nicely done.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Thank you all for the awesome feedback :)