DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is this?

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Do any of you people know what this thing is? I found it looking in my case for spare props. Look like it's for the controller.
20211024_154646_HDR.jpg

Not enough in your picture for me to tell. Now I’ve read in your profile I think I understand more. Take pictures of what all you have and we will try and help you. 👍

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Do any of you people know what this thing is? I found it looking in my case for spare props. Look like it's for the controller.
View attachment 137128
It's a sun shade. I had one of those when I had my Mavic Pro 1. It was virtually useless for me. I couldn't figure out how to get it to work but the fact that I had an iPad Mini probably only enhanced the issue. I think it was made for a phone. Anyway, hope you can get it working because I couldn't.

Can you take another picture but not so zoomed in?
If by any chance there are elasticated loops on what you might think are outer walls, I believe the screen device goes through those loops. I got one with a phone holder and was bamboozeled as to how it was attached.
I saw one in use in a youtube video but I can't remember if I found that video by chance or in a deliberate search.

Last edited by a moderator:
Like I said earlier show us pictures of All you got and we can tell you what you do have.