DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What viewing device will you be using?

Anyone using Mi4 or Mi5 phones? Turns out the SGS6 is still stupid $$ for specs 2 years out of date. I just can't support that kind of greed.

I need a big screen but small enough to fit on the bottom of the controller for under 300 usd. note 4?

Just received my Nvidia K1 8".... I also can use my 10" Samsung Tab S2 if the mood should strike... now all I need is a MAVIC! :confused:

Is anyone using a Samsung A6 Tablet on the Mavic ??

I use iPhone 6

+1 I thought I'd hate having to use a smaller screen all the time, but it is really bright and crisp. Will probably stick to the phone and forget about getting that iPad mini I had my eye on.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Just received my Nvidia K1 8".... I also can use my 10" Samsung Tab S2 if the mood should strike... now all I need is a MAVIC! :confused:

Will the Nvidia K1 fit into the controller or will you need something to hold it with ?

What's the oldest iPad that will work? ipad mini 2 says device not supported when I try to download the app. This is a fairly recent change..

I'm not. I've tried it on an ipad 2 and an ipad mini 2. DJI GO app will not load on either; same error. This is a relatively new change as I actually got it to install on the ipad 2 a few weeks ago, but now it won't update. It just says this device isn't supported

I'm looking at either finding a cheap android tablet or an ipad mini 3 or 4 to use.. would be much better to fly with than a phone screen

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998