DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where are you locating your FAA numbers on your Mavic? (Inside or out)

That's super clean. Laser engraved?
Thanks for the compliment, had it made by a guy on eBay, only cost a couple bucks and was able to get "aluminum" color in a USAF font I found online. Wanted it to look "official", but if I need to remove them I can. I had that made about two months ago, finally able to put it on my new Mavic the other day.

Last edited:
Thanks for the compliment, had it made by a guy on eBay, only cost a couple bucks and was able to get "aluminum" color in a USAF font I found online. Wanted it to look "official", but if I need to remove them I can. I had that made about two months ago, finally able to put it on my new Mavic the other day.

Dang. You mind posting a link?

On the top, inside, on each battery and on the controller. The label includes my name, address, phone number, issue date, expire date and FAA Registration Certificate Number. Annal enough for you? Oh, and I'll soon be adding it inside and outside of the carrying case.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Not on each set of propellers? :)

I got my FAA number decal from Etsy. Great quality and quick shipping. I placed my decal on the rear arm. Color gold to match the Mavic logo.

Personalized Decals for DJI Mavic Pro Drone - FAA Number by LittleBitsDecor on Etsy Personalized Decals for DJI Mavic Pro Drone - FAA Number

Also got my FAA Registration certificate card from Etsy. Also a great buy.

by JAGiDshop

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I just print cut and use packing tape inside back wall of battery compartment. Looks legit. I place my name, phone number, FAA number, and Ama number on the back

Personally I'd place them on the inside. Notice nobody shows their numbers. You don't want someone stealing the number and then crashing the thing. It's on you. All the registration does is link you to the damage. It's best left in an area that's covered. This way the police can find you and a friend or someone with a camera can't duplicate the number.

These aren't N numbers like on an Airplane. It's a little different. Don't advertise them.

People keep calling them licenses too. Ugh. Government has you all brain washed, everybody wants entitlement. Your drone registration isn't it. You paid $5 and read 5 lines. You have no license. You crash, you loose they come after you. Somebody gets hurt, property gets damage they come for you. Better have the AMA membership or insurance. Depending. The part 107 is more of a license. A license to do commercial work with a drone.

Point is that little piece of paper is just a way to tie the drone to someone. It has no association with the drone itself like an N number does to an airplane. I'd personally hide it in the battery compartment for that reason.

I'll bet the FAA changed this again lol. I'll even bet they release a statement not to advertise it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jazper11 and halley
I got my FAA number decal from Etsy. Great quality and quick shipping. I placed my decal on the rear arm. Color gold to match the Mavic logo.

Personalized Decals for DJI Mavic Pro Drone - FAA Number by LittleBitsDecor on Etsy Personalized Decals for DJI Mavic Pro Drone - FAA Number

Also got my FAA Registration certificate card from Etsy. Also a great buy.

by JAGiDshop

I am not one to usually go out for that sort of thing, but have to admit that is a pretty way of doing it that I will consider.
Very nice indeed

rb

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J