DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Which color

buckeyefan99

Reactions
I HAD the black air but crashed it. I loved it but now thinking about getting the red one. Does anyone have the red air and what do you think about the color?

I actually prefer the white one. It’s is still mostly black/grey anyway and then contrast is nice

I think the Red has the shorter range and has the most problems of all the colors. The red paint interferes with the Wifi Signal as well as GPS reception... I'd go with White or Onyx as those are "molded" colors into the plastic and do not interfere with the signal.... ;) (geez, i hope you guys know I'm only kidding)

I HAD the black air but crashed it. I loved it but now thinking about getting the red one. Does anyone have the red air and what do you think about the color?

You can find a lot of photos of the red Mavic Air in this thread. That might help you decide if it's a good fit for you.

I have the red model and really like the way it looks. Black would’ve been my second choice. I can post some pics for you if you think it would help.

Red ones get more tickets.
I think they all look good. I went with white. I wonder if one color would show up better at around 100 yards out with trees in the background? Sometimes I have a hard time locating mine with the trees in the background.

Red ones get more tickets.
I think they all look good. I went with white. I wonder if one color would show up better at around 100 yards out with trees in the background? Sometimes I have a hard time locating mine with the trees in the background.

I agree, they all look really cool to me. I had a hard time choosing. Visibility one of the main reasons I avoided getting white but honestly I still lose track of my lava red. I don’t think it makes as much of a difference as I thought it would.

I have the red air and haven't had any problems with it. Color has absolutely nothing to do with function of the drone.

Color has absolutely nothing to do with function of the drone.
No doubt. I think the guys above are just having some fun ;)

Reactions: MavicMo
Now with skins becoming more available, you can make it any color or scheme that you want.:)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Andrefu