DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why you should label your drone

baddog

Reactions
Site
www.drone-scapes.com
I recently thought I lost my drone in the ocean. That was the last know location "Find My Drone" should everytime I was able to connect. Now watch this video....of my recovered drone. The drone had all my contact info. Reg #, cell, email and address. I got very lucky

In response to your heading
Why you should label your drone
In your example above then why should you it appears that you found it and not a stranger.

Ah . Now it makes sense thank's for clearing that up.
Still some honest folks about.
I also label my drone and battery.

Are you saying you never checked your RTH point?
JDawg ,
My controlled announces a confirmation of my home point, and I can see it on the map (lower left of my screen). Should I be doing any further to confirm?

I’m confused. Were you not the one on control of the drone? If you were, did you just hit the RTH button and then assume it would do its thing so you stopped watching? It looks like it landed within 50 yards or so of your house, but it took a stranger to stumble upon it a month later to find it? If you would have been watching it surely you would have seen where it landed. Did you not have video feed either? Very confused.

Reactions: globeguy1 and JDawg
JDawg ,
My controlled announces a confirmation of my home point, and I can see it on the map (lower left of my screen). Should I be doing any further to confirm?

Sorry what I meant was you did not look for your drone at your RTH point?

Reactions: Porky
Sorry I don’t get it...at the end it looks very much like it went just past the home point, hovered and started, as you say, to land due to low battery. Weren’t you fairly close by and able to get close to where it came down?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rr4fire